Saturday, May 23, 2020

Family Service for Ascension Sunday


I forgot to mention this in the announcements (oops!), but you can find prayers for tomorrow (Memorial Day) along with some craft and recipe ideas here.

The Rogationtide blessing I mentioned is here.

The Sunday School Ascension craft that I mentioned is here. You can join me at 9:15 on Tuesday morning to make one or make it on your own! If you do join me on Tuesday you will need the printed template, scissors, glue or tape, and something to color with (crayons/markers/colored pencils).

You can share prayers for an upcoming family service here.

And to see our upcoming schedule of online gatherings, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Bingo

Love Bingo This summer, let's practice loving God and loving our neighbors as ourselves by playing Love Bingo!  Download the Love Bingo ...