Saturday, July 18, 2020

July 19, 2020 Family Service



Thanks for joining us for this week's family service! 

You can share prayers for an upcoming family service here.

You can find the Jacob's ladder coloring page here

To see our upcoming schedule of online gatherings including the ice cream social and this week's story time, click here

Here is the list of resources for talking with kids about race and if you have a resource that you recommend, you can comment here or send me an email and I might add it to the list! 

Watch for an email later today about how we will say thank you and goodbye to Fr. Channing, Mary, and Olivia! If for some reason you don't see it, you can send me an email at tashlock@st-andrews.org and I will be happy to fill you in. I need to know who will participate by Wednesday evening, July 22 so that on Thursday I can start distributing materials. 

And last but not least, on Wednesday a printable craft will be posted for our Sunday Schoolers at this link

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Bingo

Love Bingo This summer, let's practice loving God and loving our neighbors as ourselves by playing Love Bingo!  Download the Love Bingo ...